BABY! It's official. Dan and I are having a baby. Now I know for sure that I am not just super bloated, there's a human growing inside my belly.

After lots of water being drunk, 4 loo stops, a break for lunch and 1 whole bottle of utlra sound gel we got all the pictures of baby Morton. 2 arms - check, 10 fingers - check, 2 legs - check, 10 toes - couldn't count but Dan wasn't too worried about that, 1 big brain - check, 1 cute morton button nose - check.

Everything was in it's place so it was nice to know that we have a healthy and apparently VERY active baby. Cos it was jiggling arond so much and sitting in an inconvenient position it ended up being a 2 hour scan, and lots of blury pictures.
So now we've seen a bit of the kid, we look forward to meeting them in 20 weeks!
2 comments:
thanks for the update - not that we needed proof about the baby. im sure its nice to have some pictures though.
is it really only 20 weeks to go... wow
HILLARY!!!!!!!! Nice to see you for the first time my beautiful little friend. I have three little ladies here that were very excited to see your first photos, you really did work it for the camera which is nice to see. Make sure you give that Mamma of yours a nice good kicking every now and then! xxxxx
Post a Comment