On The Beaches...
Friday, March 6, 2009
What flavour is that???
Boy: "Would you like an ice cream Aunty Emma?"
Aunty Emma: "Sure, I'd love one. What flavours do you have?"
Boy: "Chocolate, strawberry or Vanessa."
1 comment:
Rebekah and John
said...
I love all these kiddie comments! keep them coming
March 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Narrabeen, Australia
View my complete profile
Previously On The Beaches...
Jul 2010
(2)
May 2010
(1)
Apr 2010
(1)
Mar 2010
(2)
Feb 2010
(1)
Jan 2010
(1)
Dec 2009
(4)
Nov 2009
(7)
Aug 2009
(2)
Mar 2009
(6)
Feb 2009
(3)
Nov 2008
(1)
Oct 2008
(4)
Sep 2008
(5)
Aug 2008
(3)
Labels
Friends
General
Jord and Chan
Ben, Laus and Elie
The Whitbourns
Lynda
1 comment:
I love all these kiddie comments! keep them coming
Post a Comment