Doesn't that sound posh!!! We spent a very relaxing Sunday on the water with Grant and Jules from work, water skiing, sight seeing and lazing in the sun. I learnt a few things:
- Dan is actually really good at water skiing
- I am not so good at it
- I want to learn how to drive a boat
- My legs need a bit of sun
It was a glorious day, that ended with a bargain buy of Neverending Story on DVD for $5 from Narrabeen markets. Sweet!
- Dan is actually really good at water skiing
- I am not so good at it
- I want to learn how to drive a boat
- My legs need a bit of sun
It was a glorious day, that ended with a bargain buy of Neverending Story on DVD for $5 from Narrabeen markets. Sweet!
2 comments:
nice work... I've been waiting for an update - thought you'd forgotten about your blog!!
Just very lazy with it. Now I have to fill my lunch break with something other than facebook...
Post a Comment